Soccer Training in Loudoun County
John Regan is proud to present a series of soccer training opportunities in Loudoun County. Our Camps, training programs, and clinics will be held in Leesburg, Hamilton, Purcellville, and Middleburg throughout the year. Our training curriculum is designed for motivated players willing to concentrate on the lessons, cooperate with others, maintain a positive attitude, and strive to improve their level of play. Our programs and clinics are very family friendly and parents are encouraged to observe and learn along with the players. Our winter training schedule will be available in early October. Feel free to CONTACT ME with any questions.
Fall I-League and Junior I-League: Registration Now Open. REGISTER NOW
All players born between 2002-2010 will benefit from this program. Six Saturdays from 10:00-11:30. One hour of free goal scoring instruction is offered from 9:00-10:00 before I-League games. 43 players registered and participated in our spring program and we can accommodate about 60 children. Players born 2002-2007 play 6v6 games with goalkeepers and players born 2008-2010 play our Junior I-League 4v4 games with goalkeepers.
HIGHLIGHTS: The I-League is a unique playing format which gives the game back to the players with limited adult intervention. Players meet for six Saturdays at Harmony Middle School in Hamilton. Players from any soccer league or multi-sport children can enjoy the stress-free environment. It is by far the best soccer opportunity offered in Western Loudoun if your child loves the sport.
- Registered players are assigned a scorecard they are to bring to every session. Age-appropriate teams are randomly selected each day, and players are rewarded four points for a win, two points for a tie, and one point in a loss if their team scored at least a goal.
- Your child will play multiple shortened games with limited or no subs. Maximum playing time is the focus. They accumulate their daily points total and write it on their scorecard.
- After the six weeks the male and female points winners are awarded gift cards.
- The players decide on a team captain who designs the team formation and rotates players into different positions. The league develops leadership traits and emphasizes cooperation between peers.
- Our coaches do not interfere with the I-League games. We are there to supervise and help with any injured players. We do assist the Junior I-League players (younger kids) organize their games.
- A bonus hour of goal scoring is offered from 9:00-10:00 at no extra charge.
- Two makeup weeks in early June are designated in case of inclement weather.
WINTER PROGRAMS: Registration begins in early October.
I am sometimes available for individual, small groups, or team training throughout the fall, winter and spring seasons. Please call me at 703-431-3614 to discuss these training options for your child or their team.
All the listed Camps are directed and coached by John Regan. Additional staff will be used, if needed, to support the training philosophy. Many camps put the name of the director on the application, and delegate the training to less experienced staff. Our programs are smaller and guarantee a quality training environment. A full refund will be granted if your child is not completely satisfied with the training experience.
John Regan Soccer has been providing complete soccer education since 1991. Coach Regan will be actively involved in every training session. His reputation and attention to detail separate his training programs from the competition. We offer a complete money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with any of our programs. Your child will receive a high level of soccer training in a stress-free environment. We look forward to teaching your child the beautiful game.