Soccer Training in Loudoun County.
John Regan and Quest Alliance are proud to present a series of summer and fall soccer training opportunities in Loudoun County. Our programs and clinics will be held in Western Loudoun. Our training curriculum is designed for motivated players willing to concentrate on the lessons, cooperate with others, maintain a positive attitude, and strive to improve their level of play. Our programs and clinics are very family friendly and parents are encouraged to observe and learn along with the players. Below is a complete list of our summer and fall programs. Feel free to CONTACT ME with any questions.
QUEST ALLIANCE FALL, 2014 PROGRAMS:
QUEST TRANSITION PROGRAM (QTP): Designed for current Under-8-Under 12 female players wishing to train with competitive travel players, participate in our K.I.N.G.S skills clinics, play in one preseason travel tournament, and compete in the Saturday I-League.
The QTP is our newest program designed for dedicated female players wishing to transition from recreation/challenge soccer into competitive travel soccer. The QTP offers a full curriculum and is intended to be the primary source for soccer development. Players interested in our training curriculum, but still wishing to play recreation/challenge level soccer should consider our K.I.N.G.S training clinics instead of the QTP. The QTP provides current U8-U12 female a season of detailed technical training, an in-house competitive league (participate in Quest I-League), and the opportunity to compete in a travel tournament. The program lasts 10 weeks. Highlights include:
- Tuesday or Wednesday training (6:00-7:30) with Quest Travel team players in your child’s age group starting the week of September 2nd.
- K.I.N.G.S skills training Friday from 5:00-6:00.
- Saturday K.I.N.G.S Goalkeeping (8:00) and Goal Scoring (9:00) specialty clinics.
- Saturday I-League (5v5 games with GK’s for 7 weeks)
- Eligible to Participate with Quest Travel players in one local Travel tournament. (August).
- Receive a basic Quest uniform kit.
The QTP offers all the benefits of competitive Travel soccer without the regular Sunday league games. The cost of the full Fall program is $235.00 (plus $65.00 if participating in travel tournament). The full QTP program is intended to replace the need to participate in recreation/challenge soccer. If your child wishes to continue with recreation/challenge soccer for the spring, 2014 season, please consider our K.I.N.G.S program instead of the QTP program.
K.I.N.G.S. SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS: Designed for players 7-13 years old.
“Kicking Is Not Good Soccer” OR K.I.N.G.S. are a series of clinics being offered focused entirely on individual ball control, dynamic dribbling, passing, crossing, shooting, speed-agility, and goalkeeping. Individual is the key word. The KINGS program does not focus on team building, but concentrates on providing each player the ingredients to build a solid foundation in this sport. I designed this program as an alternative or supplemental program for elementary age players seeking detailed skill development.
The KINGS program is very flexible and affordable to maximize participation. Your child may continue to play recreation/challenge level soccer and register for individual sessions or register for the Full KINGS program and bypass the need for recreation play. The KINGS curriculum will give your child the tools needed to be a competitive travel player. Below are your options:
- KINGS Friday Skills Training: September 5-October 24 (eight weeks). Sessions run from 5:00-7:00 at Harmony Middle School: $75.00
- KINGS Saturday Specialty Training: September 6-October 25 (eight weeks). Goalkeeping (8:00) and Goal Scoring (9:00). $75.00
- KINGS Complete Skills Training: Friday and Saturday (eight weeks). : $125.00
Players wishing to compete in competitive weekly games should also consider our Quest Alliance I-League. The I-league will provide a consistent arena to showcase your child’s skills without the pressure or structured play. Read more below:
I-League (Independent League): Coed ages 7-12. I-League starts September 6. Our spring program filled up quickly, so reserve your spot now. New this year: Junior and Advanced divisions of I-League.
Recreation, challenge, and travel soccer players are often restricted to formal team training with a coach controlling their playing time, style of play, and formation. This form of organized soccer has its purpose in player development, but often thwarts the creative nature of a player, limits leadership development, and hinders the competitive spirit. The Independent League (I-League) gives the game back to the players. Here is how it works:
- Each registered player is assigned a random number. For example Joe is #6
- Every Saturday at 10:00 AM players are randomly divided into 5v5 teams with Goalkeepers. For example, #6, 11, 22, 33, and 47 are a team. They might have one additional player as a substitute.
- Each player will compete for about 50-60 minutes each week, maximizing touches on the ball. They will play multiple games with different teammates and opponents, creating more opportunities to play different positions and meet new friends.
- Coaches will serve as referees if needed and tend to injuries. No coaching is allowed because we want our players to improve their leadership qualities.
SCORING: The points accumulate for six weeks and each age group champion is awarded a $50.00 gift card to Adidas Outlet.
- One point for participating in each game.
- One point for losses as long as your team scored at least one goal.
- Two points for a tie.
- Four points for a win.
Our goal for the I-League is to give players an affordable competitive arena to showcase their skills and leadership qualities. I want to give the game back to the players and allow them to build an inner competitive spirit. The cost is $75.00 for seven Saturdays . Sessions run from 10:00-11:30 each week starting Saturday, September 6. Don’t miss this opportunity. The I-League is open to boys and girls ages 7-12 who have a passion to play and compete in a stress-free environment. Space is limited. The spring, 2013 season sold out quickly so reserve your spot now.
If you have any questions regarding our Quest Alliance Spring 2014 programs, please call me at 703-431-3614 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, John
I have limited availability for individual, small groups, or team training throughout the winter and spring seasons. Please call me at 703-431-3614 to discuss these training options for your child or their team.
All the listed Camps are directed and coached by John Regan. Additional staff will be used, if needed, to support the training philosophy. Many camps put the name of the director on the application, and delegate the training to less experienced staff. Our programs are smaller and guarantee a quality training environment. A full refund will be granted if your child is not completely satisfied with the training experience.
John Regan Soccer has been providing complete soccer education since 1991. Coach Regan will be actively involved in every training session. His reputation and attention to detail separate his training programs from the competition. We offer a complete money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with any of our programs. Your child will receive a high level of soccer training in a stress-free environment. We look forward to teaching your child the beautiful game.