Soccer Training in Loudoun County.
John Regan is proud to present a series of winter soccer training opportunities in Loudoun County. Our programs and clinics will be held in Western Loudoun. Our training curriculum is designed for motivated players willing to concentrate on the lessons, cooperate with others, maintain a positive attitude, and strive to improve their level of play. Our programs and clinics are very family friendly and parents are encouraged to observe and learn along with the players. Below is a complete list of our winter programs. Feel free to CONTACT ME with any questions.
Winter Training Programs Registration:
One Remaining Open Class. Ball Mastery Monday at The Hill School in Middleburg from 4:15-5:45:
- SOCCER INTENSITY 1: Emerick: 1:00-2:00: First/Second Graders. FULL
- SOCCER INTENSITY 2: Emerick: 2:00-3:00: Third/Fourth Graders. FULL
- SOCCER INTENSITY 3: Emerick: 3:00-4:30: Fifth/Sixth Graders. FULL
- SOCCER INTENSITY 4: Emerick: 4:30-6:00: Sixth/HS ages. FULL
- BALL MASTERY MONDAYS: The Hill School: 4:15-5:45. STILL OPENINGS
- BALL MASTERY WEDNESDAYS: The Hill School: 4:15-5:45. FULL
WHAT TO BRING: Water bottle, Shin guards, indoor shoes or sneakers, and an inflated soccer ball (I will have extra balls to purchase if needed).
BALL MASTERY SKILLS CLINIC DETAILS (THE HILL SCHOOL):
- Our ACES curriculum (Agility, Coordination, Endurance, and Speed) improves soccer specific foot work. ACES uses a variety of hurdles, rings, cones, and ladders and incorporates activities with and without a ball.
- Goal Scoring techniques are an important part of each training session. The controlled environment of the gym allows for maximum repetition on the assigned technique. We will cover accurate shooting, power shooting, first time scoring, and volleys.
- Futsal training is the perfect way to improve first touch, close control, and creativity in tight spaces. A futsal is a low bounce ball intended for gym floor use. We teach dribbling moves and simple passing skills with the futsal and then incorporate creative activities to showcase the player’s skills.
- Futsal games are played without using the walls (like indoor soccer), so players learn to control the ball and make precise passes to teammates feet. These skills ultimately transfer to the outdoor season in the spring.
BALL MASTERY MONDAY: (The Hill School): This will be our second year of Winter Ball Mastery Class at The Hill School in Middleburg, VA. The class will run on Mondays for six weeks starting January 5 from 4:15-5:45. The class is coed and open to 2nd-8th grade students. All levels welcome. The cost is $135.00. REGISTER NOW
BALL MASTERY WEDNESDAY: (The Hill School): This will be our second year of Winter Ball Mastery Class at The Hill School in Middleburg, VA. The class will run on Wednesdays for six weeks starting January 7 from 4:15-5:45. The class is coed and open to 2nd-8th grade students. All levels welcome. The cost is $135.00. CLASS IS FULL.
SOCCER INTENSITY CLASS DESCRIPTION:
- Each Soccer Intensity class will cover age-appropriate soccer and futsal techniques. Futsal improves close control and creative dribbling.
- The classes are designed to improve your child’s ball control, dribbling ability, scoring techniques, agility, and balance.
- Our Soccer Intensity curriculum provides a stress-free learning environment where each player will maximize their touches on the ball in every session. The class will move fast and your child will get a skill based workout with the ball.
- Class size is limited which allows every player to be working and learning the entire session.
- We offer a six-week program meeting once a week. (Two makeup weeks are also reserved in case of impossible travel conditions).
SOCCER INTENSITY 1 (Emerick): Designed for players in 1st/2nd grade level of play. Classes begin Sunday, January 11 from 1:00-2:00. Registration Cost $125.00. CLASS IS FULL.
SOCCER INTENSITY 2 (Emerick): Designed for players in 3rd/4thgrade level of play. Classes begin Sunday, January 11 from 2:00-3:00. Registration cost $125.00. CLASS IS FULL.
SOCCER INTENSITY 3 (Emerick): Designed for players in 5th/6th grade level of play. Classes begin Sunday, January 11 from 3:00-4:30. Registration cost $165.00. CLASS IS FULL.
SOCCER INTENSITY 4 (Emerick): Designed for players in Middle/High School. Classes begin Sunday, January 11 from 4:30-6:00. Registration cost $165.00. CLASS IS FULL.
If you have any questions regarding 2014-15 programs, please call me at 703-431-3614 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, John
I am available for individual, small groups, or team training throughout the winter and spring seasons. Please call me at 703-431-3614 to discuss these training options for your child or their team.
All the listed Camps are directed and coached by John Regan. Additional staff will be used, if needed, to support the training philosophy. Many camps put the name of the director on the application, and delegate the training to less experienced staff. Our programs are smaller and guarantee a quality training environment. A full refund will be granted if your child is not completely satisfied with the training experience.
John Regan Soccer has been providing complete soccer education since 1991. Coach Regan will be actively involved in every training session. His reputation and attention to detail separate his training programs from the competition. We offer a complete money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with any of our programs. Your child will receive a high level of soccer training in a stress-free environment. We look forward to teaching your child the beautiful game.